办公室英文: April 2005 Archives
- Stop complaining!
别发牢骚! - You make me sick!
你真让我恶心! - What's wrong with you?
你怎么回事? - You shouldn't have done that!
你真不应该那样做! - You're a jerk!
你是个废物/混球! - Don't talk to me like that!
别那样和我说话! - Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁? - What's your problem?
你怎么回事啊? - I hate you!
我讨厌你! - I don't want to see your face!
我不愿再见到你! - You're crazy!
你疯了! - Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?
你疯了吗? - Don't bother me.
别烦我。 - Knock it off.
少来这一套。 - Get out of my face.
从我面前消失! - Leave me alone.
走开。 - Get lost.
滚开! - Take a hike!
哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。 - You piss me off.
你气死我了。 - It's none of your business.
关你屁事! - What's the meaning of this?
这是什么意思? - How dare you!
你敢! - Cut it out.
省省吧。 - You stupid jerk!
你这蠢猪! - You have a lot of nerve.
脸皮真厚。 - I'm fed up.
我厌倦了。 - I can't take it anymore.
我受不了了! - I've had enough of your garbage.
我听腻了你的废话。 - Shut up!
闭嘴! - What do you want?
你想怎么样? - Do you know what time it is?
你知道现在都几点吗? - What were you thinking?
你脑子进水啊? - How can you say that?
你怎么可以这样说? - Who says?
谁说的? - That's what you think!
那才是你脑子里想的! - Don't look at me like that.
别那样看着我。 - What did you say?
你说什么? - You are out of your mind.
你脑子有毛病! - You make me so mad.
你气死我了啦。 - Drop dead.
去死吧! - Fuck off.
滚蛋。 - Don't give me your shit.
别跟我胡扯。 - Don't give me your excuses/no more excuses.
别找借口。 - You're a pain in the ass.
你这讨厌鬼。 - You're an asshole.
你这缺德鬼。 - You bastard!
你这杂种! - Get over yourself.
别自以为是。 - You're nothing to me.
你对我什么都不是。 - It's not my fault.
不是我的错。 - You look guilty.
你看上去心虚。 - I can't help it.
我没办法。 - That's your problem.
那是你的问题。 - I don't want to hear it.
我不想听! - Get off my back.
少跟我罗嗦。 - Give me a break.
饶了我吧。 - Who do you think you're talking to?
你以为你在跟谁说话? - Look at this mess!
看看这烂摊子! - You're so careless.
你真粗心。 - Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?
你到底为什么不跟我说实话? - I'm about to explode!
我肺都快要气炸了! - What a stupid idiot!
真是白痴一个! - I'm not going to put up with this!
我再也受不了啦! - I never want to see your face again!
我再也不要见到你! - That's terrible.
真糟糕! - Just look at what you've done!
看看你都做了些什么! - I wish I had never met you.
我真后悔这辈子遇到你! - You're a disgrace.
你真丢人! - I'll never forgive you!
我永远都不会饶恕你! - Don't nag me!
别在我面前唠叨! - I'm sick of it.
我都腻了。 - You're such a bitch!
你这个婊子! - Stop screwing/fooling/messing around!
别鬼混了! - Mind your own business!
管好你自己的事! - You're just a good for nothing bum!
你真是一个废物!/你一无是处! - You've gone too far!
你太过分了! - I loathe you!
我讨厌你! - I detest you!
我恨你! - Get the hell out of here!
滚开! - Don't be that way!
别那样! - Can't you do anything right?
成事不足,败事有余。 - You're impossible.
你真不可救药。 - Don't touch me!
别碰我! - Get away from me!
离我远一点儿! - Get out of my life.
我不愿再见到你。/从我的生活中消失吧。 - You're a joke!
你真是一个小丑! - Don't give me your attitude.
别跟我摆架子。 - You'll be sorry.
你会后悔的。 - We're through.
我们完了! - Look at the mess you've made!
你搞得一团糟! - You've ruined everything.
全都让你搞砸了。 - I can't believe your never.
你好大的胆子! - You're away too far.
你太过分了。 - I can't take you any more!
我再也受不了你啦! - I'm telling you for the last time!
我最后再告诉你一次! - I could kill you!
我宰了你! - That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!
那是我听到的最愚蠢的事! - I can't believe a word you say.
我才不信你呢! - You never tell the truth!
你从来就不说实话! - Don't push me!
别逼我! - Enough is enough!
够了够了!
